Tankah Shores (Casa Playa Azul and Casa Soleada) is located approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes south of the Cancun airport, just minutes north of Tulum.
- As you leave the airport, follow Highway 307 south towards Tulum.
- Approximately 8 kilometers past the eco-park of Xel-Ha, there will be a sign “Blue Sky 500 meters” and a large overhead sign with “Casa Cenote – Tankah Tres.”
- As there is no immediate left turn available, you must drive past these signs towards the “Dreams Hotel” and do a left U-turn at the “returno.”
- Continue north towards the Casa Cenote signage and access road (watch for a large radio tower and resort sign with a peacock for Pavo Real.)
- Turn right down the dirt access road.
- Check in at the guard shack and provide the security with the name of your villa.
- Casa Soleada is located at Lote #24 and Playa Azul is Lote #26. Case Soleada is a beige house with a brown clay tile roof. Playa Azul is white with distinctive blue trim on the top.